Thursday, March 1, 2012

post #15: THE NORTHERN LIGHT


Неделя выдалась довольно насыщенной, интересной, и (!) плодотворной. Знаю, что давно обещала поделиться "свежеиспеченными" рисунками. Но вот только сегодня наконец добралась до сканера.

It was quite busy and very productive week. I remember that I've promised to post some fresh drawings here. Finally, I found time to scan some pics.





В течение полугода, раз в неделю стабильно (в основном даже чаще) пробегаю глазами блог Northern Light (http://the-northernlight.com/). Это блог девушки по имени Hedvig. Она модель, и сейас живет в Лондоне. Сама она из Норвегии, шарит в матемитике и до того как переехать в Лондон работала в банковской сфере в Стокгольме.

I've been reading Northern Light (http://the-northernlight.com/) for nearly half of the year. The person behind this blog is Hedvig - very interesting, unusual girl from London. She is a model. Hedvig is from Norway, studied maths, and before moving to London worked as a banker in Stockholm.



http://the-northernlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Hedvig-19.02.2012-2.jpg


Если вам стало интересно, загляните на ее сайт. Вам понравится!
"Northern Light"

For more information and fresh looks check Hedvig's blog by yourself. I'm sure you'll like it!
"Northern Light"

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I saw this drawing on her blog and I was so amazed! You're a very talented, girl! So glad I discovered your blog. I'm your newest follower and I'm now going through the rest of your drawings ;)
    Keep the good work up!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rowan, thank you for such kinds words! New followers are welcomed! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful drawing! Well done! love your other paintings too!

    ReplyDelete