- A picture means I know where I was every minute. That's why I take pictures. It's a visual diary.
- Art is what you can get away with.
- Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art.... Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
- But I always say, one's company, two's a crowd, and three's a party.
- I always think about what it means to wear eyeglasses. When you get used to glasses you don't know how far you could really see. I think about all the people before eyeglasses were invented. It must have been weird because everyone was seeing in different ways according to how bad their eyes were. Now, eyeglasses standardize everyone's vision to 20-20. That's an example of everyone becoming more alike. Everyone could be seeing at different levels if it weren't for glasses.
- I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
- I'd asked around ten or fifteen people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, 'Well, what do you love most?' That's how I started painting money.
- I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.